Join Our Team
We currently have several positions available within our team, and if you feel you have what it takes, submit your application here.
Are you looking for a rewarding place to advance your therapy skills?
Welcome to REM Center
Do you want to continually learn and grow, receive mentorship to become an expert in neurorehabilitation, and work in a supportive, collaborative team environment that values the patient and you as the therapist?
Our mission at Roberts Empowered Movement Center is to inspire and empower each person to live their highest quality of life and take control of their disease using evidence-based techniques and compassion.
Are you our next dynamic team player? If you are looking for an environment that:
· Understands your value and offers competitive pay and benefits
· Provides you with mentorship and collaboration
· Offers unlimited CEU reimbursement
· Offers student loan reimbursement
· Provides one on one, hour sessions with patients
· Offers a family friendly work environment
· Is proactive in managing therapist burnout
· Provides a fun and safe working environment
Join us as a staff physical therapist in a part or full-time position. We specialize in working with patients with Parkinson’s, MS, and complex balance impairments who are engaged and ready to change their health behavior habits.
If you are looking for just such an opportunity that allows you ADVANCEMENT and the pursuit of your interests then we invite you to email Dr. Meredith your resume and cover letter Meredith@RobertsEmpoweredMovement.com.
Current positions include: 1 Physical Therapist